PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO CAPACITY LIMITATIONS,
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME.
Keep More of Your Hard-Earned Money
We have a sign in our office that says “Dear IRS: Please take us off your mailing list.”
You don’t have a choice about paying taxes but there is no reason to pay more than you should.
If you’re like many people, your income-related taxes represent about one-third of your annual expenses, yet often little or no coordinated planning is done to minimize your tax bill! Careful tax preparation and planning can free up money for other goals. We think about your taxes while we work on all other areas of your planning. We help you organize your financial information for tax filings and coordinate the preparation of your return. We work with you throughout the year, not only when it is time to prepare your return.
Do you want to save more on income taxes?
- Restructure investments so they are held in the most tax-efficient locations.
- Rethink how you use your workplace retirement savings accounts and IRAs.
- Shift and time your income and deductions.
- Save for college in a tax-efficient manner.
- Do more for your church or favorite charity.
- Identify all the deductions that apply to your small business or home.
When you are organized and on top of your taxes, you’ll feel better.